If we were to believe abusers and toxic people, then enforcing boundaries is the most selfish act in the world; personal boundaries should be outlawed, and anyone who even considers enforcing them should be hanged for their crimes. But are boundaries really selfish?
- Boundaries are not just about saying no
- Boundaries create the shape of our personal world
- Boundaries communicate our wants and needs
- Boundaries will not scare people off (at least not healthy people)
- Boundaries also allow intimate connections
Listen To More Episodes Here