This podcast was originally posted on 1 January 2018, so I do talk about New Year’s Resolutions, but the good news is that compassionate goal setting is something you can do all year round!
When you set your goals for the coming year, are you taking your emotional healing journey into consideration? It’s great that you want to improve your life, but it’s easy to get caught up in the New Year’s Resolution hype. So consider whether your aspirations for the year ahead are grounded in reality and compassion toward your humanity.
- Goal setting can be useful in healing (and many other areas of life)
- Be compassionate about your goals
- Life happens, we get side-tracked, and it’s actually not that big of a deal
- We need a level of stability to tackle some of the bigger issues in our healing
- Make space for making mistakes and getting distracted
- Have fun!
Listen To More Episodes Here