As much as we’d like to just stop feeling the pain and the grief in our lives, we can’t just pretend it’s not there. In order to heal it, we need to feel it. And we need to talk about it. If not, it’ll come to bite us in the tush. Click the link below to listen to this week’s Pint-Sized Healing Podcast.
- Pushing pain away takes more energy than dealing with it
- If we do not express pain in a healthy way, we will express it in an unhealthy way
- The vulnerability that is required to acknowledge our pain can be difficult to muster
- Sharing your story gives you strength. If, you find the right audience
- Create space and time to really grief and heal
Links to Resources
Listen To More Episodes Here