This week I am joined my spiritual mentor and energy healer Jacqui McGinn. We talk about the effects of narcissistic abuse and focus especially on belief, disbelief, and mindset.
- Disbelief is equally powerful as belief
- Emotional abuse lacks tangible truth that makes it “easy” to remain oblivious
- Seeing the abuse is terrifying, and some people chose not to see it for that reason
- Coming to terms with abuse means questioning your entire reality
- Happy, healthy people don’t usually hurt other people
- Narcissistic people are stuck in their trauma and create a world of disbelief around them. Everyone around them is dragged into this world of lies
- You stop relying on your own observations, thoughts, and emotions
- Emotions are our truth-tellers and we stop listening to them
- It takes time to rebuild your confidence
- The narcissist has to put people down in order to feel better about themselves
- Labels aren’t always necessary, all we need to do is ask: is this loving behavior?
Special Guest: Jacqui McGinn
Jacqui McGinn is an energy healer and qualified teacher based in Southern England. She is qualified in ThetaHealing, Esoteric Healing, Soul Coaching, Oracle Card Reading, Doreen and Grant Virtue’s Angel Intuitive and Transactional Analysis. She has studied NeuroLinguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Technique, and psychic healing.
She is also a survivor of Narcissistic Abuse. The experience left her with anxiety, but also a deep desire to understand what happened to her mind and prevent others going through the same. She spent a large amount of 2017 studying narcissism, talking to survivors of narcissistic abuse, starting her book on narcissism and giving talks at business networking events that were well received and sparked much discussion. Her programme for healing narcissistic relationships has been described as “transformational” and “life-changing” with clients experiencing improved relationships, finally achieving long-held goals, unlocking their own healing abilities and having the confidence to step up their own business.
Find out more about Jacqui
Listen To More Episodes Here