In this episode of the Pint-Sized Healing Podcast, Mags explores the idea of slowing down to heal—rather than rushing because you think you think you “should” be more healed by now.
- It’s not self-compassionate or realistic to expect that you heal in an efficient, linear way. Healing takes as long as it takes
- Healing has layers to it. So we’ll often find ourselves revisiting the same issue from different angles
- Slowing down allows healing to be deep with long-lasting changes that lead to true joy and empowerment
- Don’t be fixated on the end result. The cliche is true: “Stop focusing on the steps, but relish in the walking”
- Celebrate the milestones on your journey. You will often be surprised by the victories you achieve as you heal
Listen To More Episodes Here